If you lost your configuration during the upgrade, please contact the developers to restore it.
- Rewrote the entire bot.
- Added user badges, which are awarded under certain conditions (e.g. found all secret commands).
- Introduced the box syntax for box stacking.
- Revised the permissions system to allow server owners to restrict specific commands to specific roles or users.
- Less crashing. More working.
New or Revamped Commands
help- Entirely new help system. Run it to find out.
fluffy- Tell Ralsei he's fluffy (suggested by
soup- Now uses the new
KitchenCommandsystem (w/ renders).
cake- Now uses the new
cookies- New kitchen commands.
ask- As much as I'd like to not call it an 8-ball function, yes, it does work like an 8-ball.
intro- Sends the guild introduction message.
leave- Gracefully removes Ralsei from your server and deletes your configuration.
ping- Now an embed with a box. And is also calculated at real time.
system- Returns Ralsei's environment's status.
stop-typing- Stops Ralsei from typing (if he is stuck typing in your server)
generate- Like the
saycommand, but instead creates a blank Undertale box.
user- Shows all user badges.
dbots- Removed Top.gg (formerly Discord Bots) integration. (will be added in the future)
changelog- Shows a link to the latest changelog.
- A lot more commands. Check the commands page for a full list.
- 3 new secret commands.
- You can now use parameters in quick responses (this allows you to essentially create your own commands).
alerts, which handles what Ralsei will do if he has to reject a command.
permissions, created an extensive permissions system, with its own syntax too.
- All commands can now be restricted using the permissions system.
exportnow sends the configuration to the channel as a file, contrary to a Hastebin upload.
Quality of Life Changes
- Ralsei will now start typing when you run a command.
- Ralsei will now display errors in more detail.
- The kitchen commands (
soup) now follow a similar format, and are also higher quality than before.
- With the introduction of a new box syntax, making multiple boxes with one command is now possible.
- Commands that take too long now time out.
- To prevent abuse, rate limits have been added to intensive commands (such as
- More details are now provided for command errors.
- Created a web API that connects straight to the Ralsei Bot Shard Manager.
- Command help and descriptions are all automatically generated now.
- Changed the layout of the web page.
- Converted entire project to TypeScript.
- Separated all functions into classes. Ralsei is now more or less object-oriented.
- Configurations are now optimized to only store changed values from the default.
- Text box generator is now an optimized class.
- Optimized sharding system, and created a good inter-shard communication system.
- Split strings and code, paving way for localization and translation.
- Analytics manager now collects more data (bot data, not user data).
- All errors and sudden bot shutdowns are now reported properly to the developers.